Product: 150W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Panel Cell: Monocrystalline Silicon
Rated Power Output: 150Wp
Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO... Send Inquiry
A very high module conversion efficiency means a smaller footprint. Our monocrystalline solar panel uses less space per watt than other types of solar panels to maximize solar power production in a limited space. The sleek black frame and dark square monocrystalline solar cells provide an aesthetically pleasing and modern look for any system application. Mechanical Load capability of up to 5400 Pa ensures the highest snow and wind load resistance.
Package Of 150W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Carton Package and Wooden Package
Number of Cell: 36Pcs (4*9)
1. Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates, typically in the 15-20% range.
2. This high efficiency rate means they produce more power per square foot, and are therefore very space-efficient.
3. Monocrystalline solar panels tend to be more efficient in warm weather. Performance suffers somewhat as temperature goes up, but less so than with polycrystalline solar panels.
4. Since they are monocrystalline and perform better in heat these panels are projected to have the longest life. Most come with a 25-year warranty but will probably last substantially longer than 25 years.
5. Monocrystalline solar panels perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions.